- Get and install Filezilla (see here).
- Open FileZilla
- Open Site Manager from the File Menu:
- Host name: wahoo.nsm.umass.edu
- Username: your bcrc username
- password: your bcrc password
- port: 22
- Protocol: SFTP
- Logon Type: ask for passwork
- User: your BCRC username
- Click Connect
- Enter your BCRC username and password
- The first time, you get a warning about an unknown host. Check the box next to Always trust this host, add this key to the cache, and click OK
- You should be in a directory called something like /u1/home/bio/username (with your bcrc username, of course).
Clear the Remote site and type the appropriate one of these:
Enlarge the absurdly small window under the remote site bar and scroll to find your microscope folder. Move files between local and remote folders by drag-and-drop, or by right click and upload (local to remote) or download (remote to local)