10/28 & 11/2 2021
Make 12 tubes of 12 media, 5 mL each.
6 sets per day.
- make LB-glu (mix 20% glucose from genetics 1:1 with LB if necessary)
- Start overnight culture in LB-glu
- Borrow Biochem multi-channel pipet plus small tips. Dial down to 5 uL
- Subculture into LB glu again
- Just before use, wash with LB 3x
- Resuspend in 10 mL LB
- Need OD = 0.02 in the wells
- Need 10 mL to put in sterile petri dish to fill pipet
- Need an OD that doesn't appreciably raise the OD of 205 uL LB (OD =~0.2)
- Aim for blank corrected OD of 0.8
- Dilute as necessary
- Printer-friendly version
- Log in to post comments